Monday, October 20, 2014

moving on


pleasefindmehere died in creative writing.
i've outgrown pen names.

i continue to give the latest dirt on my dating life
and my parents continue to hate what i write.

i also feature my feminist views,
an accurate description of the eleven year old me,
god killing himself,
a picture of my fifteen year old sister,
angsty love posts swimming in bad blood,
the inability to forget jxxxx hxxxxxxx
my crush on rxxx (let's face it, who doesn't have a crush on this guy?),
summertime sadness,
another letter to ed,
and i document unhealthy relationships within my immediate family.
and i still say the "f word" more than necessary.

intrigued?

pleasefindmehere lives on at pleasefindmysummerblog.blogspot.com
and she now writes under a name you can look up in the yearbook.

currently more than twenty five posts
with a stronger voice, evolved writing style, and the familiar point of view.

sorry, i don't capitalize shit anymore. it's liberating.

love,
Lxxx Sxxxxxxxxx

ps i should go into advertising.

7 comments:

  1. "sorry, i don't capitalize shit anymore. it's liberating."
    it really is, though. makes life easier. tbh, it kinda started out of laziness. BUT, #everythingyoudoisamazing #iwannabelikeyou #everyonereadherblog #hashtag. go into advertising. do it. live your dreams. also, confession, i keep thinking i need to text you back, but then i think about puppies or that kute (that k was an accident, but i'm keeping it) boy in my film class and i get distracted. SO, anyway, you're amazing, i'll let you know when i'm not drowning in midterms, and it will hopefully be soon because i miss you, too. full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw this and i feel like I've been missing something for all these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its been a while since i've read your stuff. still blows me away. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post so much it hurts. And today I read something from Charlotte Charles 'I am scared and I am hurting, but I am neither of those things all the time anymore' and I feel like you understand that more than anyone else I could have shared the quote with. And I hope it's true for you too. I miss your writing. To the first question dammit I think it's impossible not to and to the second, always.

    ReplyDelete